Sie sind hier
Open Document Management Architecture (OpenDMA)
The Open document management architecture (OpenDMA) is an independent, free and open interface for content management systems.
The basic architecture is based on a strong object-oriented approach.
- An abstract object oriented architecture that is able to cover all existing document management systems (the domain model)
- A Rule Set how to map this abstract architecture to a specific programming language
- A XML Schema defining how to reprsent entities of the abstract architecture in XML
- API definitions for various programming languages (Java, C#, C++, PHP, ...)
- The Adaptor Manager as service to manage and access Adaptor implementations for different repositories
- Implementations of an OpenDMA Adaptor for different repositories
- XML Exporter that creates a XML file from a (sub-) set of entities in an existing repository
- The XML Repository implementation that provides the entities defined in an XML file as OpenDMA repository
- The OpenDMA Manager Eclipse Plug-In
- Tons of documentation and demo source code